New Uniforms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JeremyWardlaw, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyWardlaw

JeremyWardlaw Special Teams Standout

Personally I've loved the all navy look we chose this year. Was pretty impressed with our color rush uniforms as well (at least compared to some of the other hideous ones...i.e. JAX, STL)....

With that being said for some reason Titans uniforms seem to get hard press from opposing fans. I think the two toned blue looks great but apparently the fireball logo isn't the most appealing thing. Our helmets are pretty boring as well.

Any ideas would we could do to switch up our look? Hopefully a new era of management will be in soon and some new unis to accompany a bright future would be great.

As long as we don't get carried away like Tampa, Jacksonville, and Cleveland have recently I think we could make some subtle changes that would look really good. Interested to here suggestions.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Oh no. Now you've done it...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Start giving a damn about winning. That's the only look I care about. Front office make moves to show fans you want to win, hire the right coaches and develop a winning culture.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JeremyWardlaw

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No shlt. Our unis will look awesome when make it back to the playoffs.

And this is so vein anyways. It's ok if we lose as long as we look good doing it.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

In regards to the uniforms, I like all the combos we have. The baby blue color rush was awesome and I also like the navy blue. At least we lucked out and didn't get garbage puke like the jags.

8. JeremyWardlaw

The Jags unis were pretty sad to be honest. Just curious did you become a Titan fan because of Mariota or have you always been a fan? Noticed you were from Oregon.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Some we are talking about them anyways, these have always been my choice. Screenshot_2015-12-23-22-16-44.png

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Nope, not because of MM8, though he did bring me back. I was really upset with them drafting Locker. He's a huskies so I hated him and always thought he was garbage and was quite shocked we drafted him so high. So, I stopped watching close but paid attention from afar.

I'm actually an old oilers fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar