New York Titans throwbacks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, the steelers look was dead about 10 years ago. They're right there with the packers and browns.
    If you like those uni's, I bet your wife picks out your clothes before going out.:))

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha,

Gloat what kind of Unis you like? -- Cards, Falcons?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As much as I completely despise The Steelers, they have tough traditional duds...
    Typical that Gloat likes the swooshes and fancy piping.. I'm sure he'd love it of they wore baggy hip hop uniforms too..

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nothing wrong with wearing a little vintage garb.

[​IMG]

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Fads come and go. The new look uni's (Vikings, Cards, Falcons) are a fad. Remember teal? For a few years every minor league hockey team, baseball team, expansion team, etc. used teal. Now you never see it in new designs.

All this piping and striping is the same thing.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^so is the plain stripes that the packers, steelers, browns have. You think orange and brown wasn't a fad? It took over the 70's, and died there. Someone forgot to tell the browns though.
    Uni's should be updated. Or else basketball players would still be wearing daisy dukes. The astros would still be in rainbows. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers would still be in their candy-corn colored unis.
    See why updates are good? Creeping, honestly hip hop attire would be better than the sleeveless flannel you'd probably prefer haha.

best uniforms -

denver broncos
    jags all black
    eagles all black
    seahawks
    chargers powder blues
    chargers new
    carolina panthers home
    Falcons
    Ravens black

etc. None of that 'my grampa would like this jersey' stuff.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

the Browns have been using the Orange/Brown combo ever since the 50's

Eagles all black Unis are nice I do have to say

I think Uniforms should be updated only if the fad they were originally designed for starts to run it's course... i.e. the Astros, Bucs, Washington Capitals

Uniforms like the Steelers and Browns are timeless like BP said and don't need/or have to be changed..

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That still beats your Canadian Tuxedo...

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I picture Cruds wearing stuff more like this...

[​IMG]

And Gloat wearing stuff more like this...

[​IMG]

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar