Newbie, Hola All!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FightingOrange, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longtime Oilers/Titans fan! Also big SU fan, as made obvious by my avatar.....

Figured I'd try gotitans.com, it looks good. I was booted from the "official" titans board, so hopefully I have better luck here.

Tough loss yesterday, but we played a good game for the most part. Look forward to chattin' with some of ya!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Welcome aboard.

How old are you & when did you become a fan?

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Aloha! Good to have another old Oilers' fan on board.

4. I'm 32, and first became a fan when I was around 17 or so... I'm not old enough to remember the earl campbell days, but I do remember 'Lo White and the 7 dwarves, the ryan/gilbride brawl, bo orlando, and the meltdown vs buffalo. Even today, Moon is my alltime fav QB, (aside from Cody Carlson, hahahaha). Love the titans and really excited about watching VY develop into the next star in the NFL....

5. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

Welcome to the show.
    GUN

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Im a newbie too. Hows it goin Orange

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Welcome, FO! How's Havelock? Nice place in a sportsman's paradise kinda way, IIRC. I was a greensboro dude until last year.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Welcome......

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Ryan is a born again newbie at goTitans.com :))

Hey Ryan, Gary Drapcho says hi!

(we get two different Erie TV stations here in London for some reason)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar