Next five games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Back to a little reality. Here's the next five games:

@ Jags
    Ravens
    @ Eagles
    Giants
    Colts

Maybe even a tougher schedule than the first six. The Titans won't be a favorite to win any of them. By the time they play the Texans again, sneaking a couple of wins out of the next five would have to be considered a huge success.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't know what Jags team will show up.

Ravens are good, not great. A little overhyped I think.

Eagles....could be scary.

Giants, kinda like Ravens to me.

Colts....hey we may have figured them out a bit.

We may go 0-5 in that stretch, but I believe that there should be some very close games. I'll guess 2 wins (homer? :koolaid: )

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope two wins atleast, the Giants and the Colts. :brow:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can see us sneeking out a win against the Jags but the one game where we'll really be fired up is the Ravens.

It will be a dark day if we lose to those dirty birds :grrr:

5. I don't think we'll win a single one of the next 5, though if we catch the Jags playing as badly as they did 2 weeks ago we can certainly beat them.

6. The thing is, we haven't played great 4th quarter, we'd need to open up a good lead early to win one of these games...

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think we go 1-4 in that stretch unless that win is against Jacksonville. If we beat them, we'll have won 3 in a row and there's no telling what the confidence level could do for this team. The blowouts are over. Our young guys are figuring out what it takes to compete in the NFL.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I like our chances against Jags, Eagles and Giants, they haven't been particularly good this year and certainly not consistent.
    I honestly fear what the Ravens will do to our offence, they've gone from strength to strength and the Colts, well, it is a good team (although Denver's coaching lost them the game last night).

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the jags point differential at home is 74-17. it's going to be tough.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Ravens looked pretty scary yesterday. McNair was sharp as hell, both in passing and running when needed. Jamal Lewis is a big boy, hard to stop when in full speed.
    And their defense? - Oh boy. Lets just start Collins and Brown, so we don't risk any injuries. Actually Samari Rolle is looking like the weak spot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar