Next five games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm as upbeat as the next guy (unless it's Ewker :brow:) I just don't live with my head in the clouds.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am just realistic. I don't wear rose colored glasses. I don't flip flop on my opinions like some do on here :yes:

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

We should come out with 2 wims, both home games, against the Ravens, and against the Colts

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

That's cool. We're all entitled to opinions. Like the guy said above me, ending Indy's undefeated streak would make my season.

5. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

I guess I must be living in the clouds myself cause every game I either see downtown or on my tv I expect to see the Titans win. I know oh so well that they will not win every game they play, but on any given game day, as I wait for that kickoff, I know that either team can win and I hope it's MY team that's got the :) s on their faces at the final gun.

Keep the good thoughts wplatham. Your not alone. :suspect:

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The Jags, Eagles, and Ravens have been inconsistent this year. The toughest two IMO are the Giants and the Colts. We came close to beating the Colts in their house. As we continue to improve we may even have a chance with the Giants.

I wouldn't put money on us getting any of these teams on one of their off days but I wouldn't count the Titans out of any of these games either.

:toast:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

A gift for my buddy Ewker...

[​IMG]

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

BR Thanks......I think :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar