Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 31, 2016.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

15.7%
  2. Titans by 4-6

20.5%
  3. Titans by 7-9

10.8%
  4. Titans by 10-13

4.8%
  5. Titans by 14+

7.2%
  6. Chargers by 1-3

8.4%
  7. Chargers by 4-6

9.6%
  8. Chargers by 7-9

13.3%
  9. Chargers by 10-13

4.8%
  10. Chargers by 14+

4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Dang, Bosa is a beast, but so is Lewan and Conklin. We shall see how it all pans out tomorrow.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Chargers are really banged up on offense. Hunter Henry and now McCluster also missing this game. Do they have any good WR's left?

If we can keep this a low scoring game, that certainly favors us.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Benjamin is playing, but we need to try and stop Gordon. Our secondary will probably get burned by the water boy playing WR

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I havent watched Boss play.. But that's awful big praise for ANYONE after a couple of games. The Oline has held their own against some pretty good pass rushers so far. I don't see Bosa being above and beyond some of the guys they have faced already. He may have a good day...but still not preparing his HOF bust. Lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Gordon is my main concern. I was originally concerned about their 2 TEs since we can't cover them, but Gates by himself should be somewhat manageable

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've watched him, 3/4 sacks came on the 2nd effort after initially missing the first time

By the time Bosa rounds the corner Mariota will be 10-yards down field

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gates has slowed quite a bit, but it doesn't matter who the TE is, for some reason the Titan's always seem to give up big plays to the TE's. Although, I didn't shed a tear when I heard that Henry was out.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah I really felt Henry was going to kill us

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Titans at Chargers

Titans G Quinton Spain (knee) is out. S Rashad Johnson (neck), TE Delanie Walker (groin) and LB Aaron Wallace (shoulder) are listed as questionable with Walker expressing hope he’ll feel well enough to play come Sunday.

Chargers wide receivers Travis Benjamin (knee) and Tyrell Williams (knee) are questionable after practicing on Thursday and Friday. LB Jatavis Brown (knee), TE Hunter Henry (knee) and CB Craig Mager (concussion) have been ruled out while S Jahleel Addae (collarbone), LB Jeremiah Attaochu (ankle) and LB Denzel Perryman (hamstring) all drew doubtful tags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar