Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 12, 2016.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

17 vote(s)
    26.2%
  2. Titans by 4-6

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  3. Titans by 7-9

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Titans by 14+

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  6. Chiefs by 1-3

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Chiefs by 4-6

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  8. Chiefs by 7-9

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  9. Chiefs by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  10. Chiefs by 14+

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Anyone who didnt vote Titans win by 14+ is a fake fan tbh

2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

WHEN the Titans win Sunday, Im buying 3 things, 2 plane tickets to Nashville, 2 tickets to the game for me and my wife, and a 2 night stay in the hotel. Ill be spending New Years eve in Nashville. My boys wont take the division without me there.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I went to Cabelas today and bought all blue winter gear to wear to the game. Between the new gear, whiskey, trash talking and cheering on the Titans...I should be nice and toasty.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Kelce is rotoworld #1 TE play this week. Mariota is the 21st rated QB, but Smith is 22nd.

Wishing I was going to the game...almost got killed there several years ago...it was a weekend that it rained then the temp dropped and then snow...almost wrecked going to the stadium, but made it safely....so the stadium lights were coated in a thick layer of ice...well during the game the heat from the lights melted the ice and these huge layers started avalanching off into the crowd below. One landed about 5 rows back from me and hit a guy in the head...he was taken off by the medics....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am hoping for a Houston loss this week. I think it will be hard to go into Arrowhead and win, however, the best answer for an important away game this late in the season is a good portable ground game. That is how the Titans butter their bread. The offense of the Chiefs is not that great either. Protect the football and limit mistakes. If those two things are accomplished, then the Titans can find themselves coming home with a win.

6. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

My parents are from KC. I've been to Arrowhead twice. The last time I went was in 2008 when CJ ripped a huge run on them. It's a crazy stadium. I'll be at the Jacksonville game next week.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Mariota is #21 rated QB to play this week? As in fantasy start'em/sit'em? If so, that's crazy to me. Clearly, they don't know what they're talking about, or they're just looking at last week's performance and thinking that both KC's D and Mariota will perform the exact same numbers. Because there's no way they have actually looked at the situation and came to the conclusion that Mariota should be sit for this game during the fantasy playoffs.

I'm playing Mariota in my fantasy semi-finals this week, sitting Cam Newton vs Redskins. I'm also starting Murray.

KC's D is #18 vs the pass, #27 vs the run, and #27 overall. They're #25 in scoring defense, and they are #19 in getting sacks on defense. They are -2 in turnover differential over the last 5 weeks. I'm not sure where I'm suppose to be afraid to play Titan players against that? Even if they get a pick from Mariota, they're going to allow him to eat up yards and put up points, too. Prior to last week, they had allowed QB's to put up 21+ fantasy points in the previous 4 games.

Yahoo! Sports has Mariota rated as a 4-star player this week.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's 5 things lol

9. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Some would say 6...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I swear if we lose this game because of a TE AGAIN I want Foster with our first pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar