Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is my favorite sport and the Titans are my favorite sports team, and I can't wait for our season to end tomorrow Lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If you get Sunday ticket, then you can access all the games on the app on your phone anywhere. Works really well. Can always watch the game wherever you are

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Ill be drunk and trying to sleep the day away...just like every Sunday. Usually I happen to wake up to watch the game. Tomorrow is going to be a horrible day for me so I don't need the depression of watching a Titans game.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Am I the only person hoping the Titans win tomorrow?

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Probably. I want the first pick in the draft so we can trade it for the 4th or 5th pick plus their 2nd round pick plus their 1st round for next season. Then we take that pick and trade down again so we just pile up some picks. Then start taking the best available players around the end of the 1st.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yes

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

HEll Fing No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titans will shut the damn door on the ponies PO hopes!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Always amazes me the amount of people that love a strategy that has never worked.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Records: Titans (3-12); Colts (7-8)
    Where they stand: Tennessee holds a comfortable lead in the strength-of-schedule tiebreaker (.493 to .529) with the Cleveland Browns, and their respective Week 17 opponents will do nothing to close that gap. As such, Tennessee is poised to claim the No. 1 pick with a loss to the Colts. If Tennessee beats the Colts and gives up the top pick to Cleveland, it also holds a tiebreaker edge over other contenders for the No. 2 pick. Indianapolis is currently in the No. 17 draft position, but three other teams also have a 7-8 record, so the Colts' draft position could still swing significantly in the final week.

If we lose, we are guaranteed the 1st pick.

If losing to get the number 1 pick has never worked... well it is guaranteed to work today.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

To each his own, never seen it work. Maybe if there is a franchise changing player available then maybe. There is no way I could cheer when the Titans lose.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar