Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Next week (week #5) will be the test... and then Seahawks after???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Darryl_Licht, Sep 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Darryl_Licht Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $105
    Our Defense clearly got mad after the non-call hit that took Jake out today. They definitely need to step it up next week! Not many penalties today compared to the last 3 weeks!

We have a big test against a potent KC offense next week @ home! Not to mention the Seahawks the week after at the loudest stadium in the NFL.

If we can manage to win both, or even 1, we will be a powerhouse in the AFC.. tough to get excited about any chance of a division win until November when we play Indy twice in 3 weeks (Nov 14 and Dec 1).

Either way, with the (looked bad) injury to Jake... our D and Fitz need to step up!
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    The D will show up for us like they have the past month, as for Fitz, let us pray.
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,315
    I was praying every time Jake threw so I'll just keep that going.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    next three weeks... KC, San Fran, and then Seattle leading in to our bye. I will have more to comment on this tomorrow. More focused on Locker now and Happy with our D and the Win!
  5. Darryl_Licht Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $105
    You are mistaken or confused... KC, Seattle, then City by the Gay!
    Then a well needed BYE!
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

my bad , I had it mixed up
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,174
    Defense played great all day. But I definitely noticed a little extra "umph" out there once Jake went down. I'm just glad we didn't let our emotions get the best of us and have a meltdown/penalty-fest.
  8. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,041
    With fitzpatrick at QB the offensive gameplan will be run, run, pass punt but that wont be good enough against a good Chiefs team.
  9. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,484
    What makes the Chiefs better than the Titans? Serious question......
  10. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,041

With Locker they aren't but with him gone this offense becomes bad