Next year is our year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sta-Chisle, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

I'm not saying we are going to win the Super Bowl or anything. I do think we will win the AFC South. DL solid, CB will be solid, QB still solid, WR improving, RB will be solid, OL solid, TE solid. Our only holes in my opinion are LB and Safety which can be fixed through FA. Our O will be noticeably improved after a year under Norm. D should improve with time( and a new Coordinator) We could've won a lot of those games this year. It had a lot to do with our inexperience. It's time for our young players to make that jump. Colts won't be the same next year. If Wayne stays and doesn’t test FA he's a fool. Vander-Jack is gone. Harrison is good but isn't as good as he was 2 years ago. The window has closed. Jacksonville won 9 out of 10 games against losing teams. Houston is garbage. Mark my words we will win the AFC South next season(10-6). Or we will be 2-14 and draft The LB from Penn State.:lol:

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think you're overly optimistic.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

OL solid? Really? You must be assuming we make some major changes...

I don't think DL will really be "solid" unless we get KVB back...

RB solid? Come on, we had some major problems this year, not a single 100 yard game. Some of it is on the o-line, but come on, at least one of those two needs to step it up, I prefer Henry...

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Next year is the year for Robyometry or Starkethmatic!:ha: :winker:

6. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

maybe alittle.:sad2:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

20-1 odds against us winning 10 games...period.

8. We'll be better next year. And how much better, we'll have some idea ofd that in a few months. But we aren't going to win the division unless Peyton Manning gets injured...

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

so much for having faith in a team that has the potential to be better

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

10 games is a lot to ask of a team this young and this incomplete. 7 wins, IMO, would be huge for this team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar