Next Year Schedule Much Tougher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Home:New England,NY Jets,Chicago,Detroit,Pittsburgh,Houston,Jax,Indy

Away:Buffalo,Miami,Green Bay,Minnesota,San Diego,Houston,Jax,Indy

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Eh you never know. Every game is tough anyway.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yeah... next year is going to be rough.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

That will be a hell of a 1st season as a starter for Locker if he wins the job. That's a good thing though.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

God I hate every year when people pretend you can tell what is and isn't a tough schedule.

There's no way to know how tough a schedule is until week 6 of that schedule.

• High Five High Five x 9
  6. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

yup, that looks tough

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm hoping we start Locker next season.Keep Hasselbeck as backup QB.I think we would easily have the best 1-2 QB combo if we did keep Hasselbeck after next season.I'm sure he'd love to be here beyond next season and help out.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

This is pretty much true, but playing established teams like GB, Pit, NE, SD, Chicago. Throw in Detroit and it will easily be a tough schedule.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Only games I'd pencil in as losses right off the bat is against New England, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay. Not saying we'll be 13-3 or anything but if we have a good offseason I see no reason why we can't be an 11-5 division winning team. I hope we get a week 17 game against Houston again for a division win.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yes that true to an extent.But a lot of these clubs on the schedule like Green Bay,Pittsburgh,New England,San Diego are annual contenders.Even Detroit are not going to get too much worse they are up and rising.Then you Houston and Indy our division foes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar