Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Since we only sign KC to a one-year deal and probably won’t be back, whom do we sign as our back up next year? I believe Garcia is done with the Eagles after this year. After watching him play over the last couple of weeks, we should consider him. He is a good vet who has some mobility. The mobility factor causes less changes for Chow if VY, God forbid, every goes down. What do you guys think?:hmm:

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He will comand too much $$$, I would not be surprised if he isn't starting next season somewhere else, I just hope the Texans don't go after him and keep Carr.:ha:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Garcia is strictly a West Coast QB.

4. Well, what about Garcia's backup, A.J Feeley, he's done with the phins, he would be a nice backup here, compared to 3rd string with the eagles...

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thought kerryfriggincollins signed a 2 year 4m deal with a 2m bonus, hopping I am wrong.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I say we do like Tampa a draft us a quarterback with a late round pick.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, not much available right now, but I think we need a veteran who understands his role. I like.
    1. Tim Rattay
    2. Tony Banks
    3. Damon Huard
    4. Jeff Blake
    5. Anthony Wright
    6. Shane Mathews
    7. Shaun King

Sadly, Kerry Collins is probably ranked higher than any of these guys.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah that's what I heard too

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not sure I want to follow Tampa's lead on drafting quarterbacks...

10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I say we just bring in about a 6 Undrafted free agents in training camp. I also believe KC is signed for 2 years, hope he is released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar