Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

your right, i was just thinkin maybe a 3rd stringer or somthin, bring him along and make him a 2nd stringer of the future. idk he just looked solid this yr and can move around pretty well. yea we need a vet tho, so maybe anthony wright of the bengals. i think hes a fa and hes not bad.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

nice sig, you make it on your own.

3. If Brunell is the answer then we need to ask a different question...

4. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

thanks, yeah i made it myself today.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

"We need this guy! He's the next Ed Reed or Bob Sanders!" (on nelson)

i like ur sig too...but u just cant say that....no matter how amazing a player is in college....u cant say that he'll be good in the nfl.....no matter what...let alone compare him to elites like ed and bob.

6. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

well u could be right, im just excited at the chance to get this guy cause hes a similar playmaker on d. thats all i really mean. yea i shouldnt compare like that cause its un fair. good call. im just pumped for this draft and what we could be next yr with some new players added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar