Nexus One

Discussion in 'Gear' started by KTOWN TITAN, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The N1 is about to come out for Verizon. I'm going to get one as soon as it is available. Wondering what every ones thoughts on the phone are.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

no thanks...

I'll stick with my tried and true beauty...

[​IMG]

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I almost waited on it to come out but I went ahead and got the Motorola Droid. I haven't used a N1 but I'm really glad I got the Droid, its a sweet little gadget.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I would get a Droid but I'm not a big fan of sliders. Plus I am kind of a Google fanboy(if there is such a thing) so the N1 is looking pretty good to me. They have been out since January but were only running on T-Mobile's so called network. Droid is a great phone. Anything running Android is good in my eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar