NFC Championship

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

[sings] What the world....needs now....
    Is more...Steve Smith....[/sings]

Hey, i was just talking to my buddy Brian in nashville...he said he's not seeing what I am here in NC: Whenever the Cats O lines up, a yellow flag with an arrow appears that points out SS's position. Every play :ha:

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'm gonna assume you meant "money," right?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, that was early on

he's shaken the cobwebs off since then

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i feel for the panthers

its gotta be hard to play a championship game with a 4th string RB

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That sure does suck. Wow. Hawks v. Steelers in the SuperBowl it looks like. Bet the Steelers are gonna be the faves, too.

6. avvie

Oh, Jake...Dear God, Jake....
    a third INT.
    A 1.6 QB rating.
    What have you done?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sorrie avvie but the Cardiac Cats are having a heart attack on the field today.

8. Nine

Nine Starter

I hate to say this, because I really like Delhomme, but he's done. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox makes a QB change.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

why is Alexader still in the game ?

10. avvie

I'm gonna be sick.
    I've always said that Delhomme was 50/50...either really great or really awful, and you never know which one you're gonna get. I guess the wrong one showed up today. I dunno if I mentioned this already, but as the hawks ran out of the tunnel before kickoff, the camera panned to Jake, and I could see in his face that the wrong one showed up. I tried to be positive, but I can't take any more.
    Congrats Hawks. I'll root for you in the SB, because Pittsburgh already has a ring.
    Time for a shower. I feel very dirty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar