Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFC Championship

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    WOW!!!

Carolina has only 21 yards rushing
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    Twenty-one yards can't win you anything.
  3. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681

Jake "Of The Man" Delhomme sure did completely fall apart today, but I doubt seriously that they replace a QB that's gotten them to 2 championships and one SuperBowl. They might bring in another vet. I don't see Wanker enough to know if he's worthy of being #2. Wait...didn't they draft Delhomme's cousin last year. Who was that again?

Anyhow, it'd be kind of like the Colts benching Manning because he can't win playoff games.
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    Dyson just got burned on a weak play.
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    On the good side, Delhomme just scraped his passer rating off the floor a little bit. Forty-seven yard TD.
  6. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $31
    Its great to see the old guys on the sideline... Zorn, Krieg, Cortez Kennedy...

I am so giddy right now its ridiculous.
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    Congratulations. I was kind of hoping the Blue Man Group would make it to the Super Bowl. Nothing against Carolina, I like them, too, but boy that's some draught Seattle has had, and no SB appearances.

Besides, I like still like Holmgren a lot, and I'm glad his head coaching position in Seattle is justified.
  8. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Lol no way they get rid of Delholmme. When they get some better blocking and maybe a decent receiver on the other side, they'll have much better results in the playoffs.
  9. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Steve Smith and Keary Colbert aint that bad, JD just had a very bad off day.
    Pittsburg vs Seattle, mmm, I dont know who to root for
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    Ya know, I got no dog in that fight, so I'm gonna pull for Seattle....Steelers done got their ring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.