Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL can now force teams to participate in Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,517
    If those teams wanted to host they would have done so. I'm sure they were approached before the Bengals re-upped.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    He doesnt. If he did it wouldnt be operating right now
    Finnegan2win and Oceanic815 high five this.
  3. titans/skers Rookie

Moolah:
    $477
    office space.jpg

So, roger what would you say you do here?
    I deal with the goddam players and fans so the owners dont have to.I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Cant you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

just had to bring this out. paraphrased of course.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    Goodell is a piece of sh**
  5. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,930
    Yeah but they stated "small market teams like the Titans and Bills would be compelled to participate". I just thought it remarkable they reported us specifically and stated the league intent was to increase our national exposure. Interesting that this was approved at an "owners meeting. Seems odd that the owners can vote a policy to mandate an individual owners actions.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    i dont want anymore international exposure. we have too many canadian fans as it is.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806
    Greedy people will do most anything to get more money. If they have to coerce teams to participate, they will. They have to pay the lawsuits with something and it won't be anything out of the owners' personal stash, that's for sure.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    I can just imagine how the video of unwanted exposure would look and feel. Very creepy IMO

I would not communicate verbally. Just write everything down and hand paper back and forth - ect
    cdubbs2121 and Riverman high five this.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,638
    my bet is they the first team to volunteer cuz theyd be immune for ten years...just do it and get it over with and control it itd be the boringest season ever
  9. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,462
    Alright Titans hard knocks baby!!! sign us up!!! Least i can get excited and see us get some press before we get our asses handed to us