NFL Color Rush

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XO, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I dunno - I have more money than the new guy.. :p

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The NFL sucks so I'm going to get on a forum for a NFL team to complain about the NFL...

Always two sides. I might be the perfect little consumer, but at least I know if I don't like something I won't continue to participate.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

hahahah true story. Goodell is ruining the league. The way he handles crap, to the baziliion penalties and play stops, etc..just ridiculous. I don't know if any of you guys saw that spot the refs gave NYJ last night for a first down that was challenged by Rex, but that was hilariously bad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We retain our right to voice when they have turned certain things to crap, Dee. And I really don't participate. Other than going to the bar and grill to watch 3-4 games with my dad and friend, and going to GoTitans (which is a holdover from the glory days of the Titans, and it's more of a social activity than to talk football), I have not funneled one red cent into the NFL this year.

NFL is a mess in its current state. Accidentally bumping the facemask of the QB when sacking him is now a game changing 15 yard penalty and 1st down. In the name of "player safety" they have put more of the game in the officials' hands. Football is an inherently unsafe sport.

Complaining about people complaining is still complaining.

#104 nickmsmith, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bigger problem than any of these trends is the perception that everything has to be black and white like this.
    Yes, I loathe Goodell and The NFL but still have a nostalgic, emotional investment in pro football. Between following TN and Cincy since being a kid I have invested a lot of heart into some very bad football. Decades of it.
    I have freakin earned the right to call out the bullsh*t as I see fit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He was being sarcastic re my post. Subsequently you're agreeing with me instead.
    So high five

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I wasn't complaining about complaining. I'm saying you guys sit here and preach that the NFL sucks, but still consume it. Simple.

Nick, you still suck from the other thread.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Thanks. I love you, too. :)

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So being a sarcastic peckerwood isn't complaining.

I say it's close enough - cuz it's what I do.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I don't mind the uniforms tbh. It's 1 game. It's different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar