NFL Commissioner Visits Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell visited Titans training camp this morning. He commented on Pacman Jones and whether or not he considered allowing him to participate in training camp. "There were discussions about whether that would be appropriate and I had said 'you would have to earn your way back,'" Goodell said. "This was an opportunity to earn (his) way back onto a roster and (he) had to do certain things to be able to do that." When asked about the chance Jones has to return after the tenth game this season, Goodell was clear as to what it would take. "It's not about what you say, it's about what you do and it's your actions," Goodell said. "The actions are the things that will have to determine that."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i think my avatar quote thing says it all.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well hopefully Pac has hit bottom, and with Vick in serious trouble, maybe he has had a wake up call. He sure has been quiet lately, thank goodness.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well, if this whole Vick thing isn't a wake-up call for Pacman, nothing will ever be.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Unfortunately that is like the calm before the storm with Pacman.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Goodell visits Titans camp with pledge in mind

Roger Goodell's Nashville trip was just another step to fulfill his pledge when he took over last September to visit all 32 teams, the commissioner said. ...more

[​IMG]

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Don't even joke about that.

But if that's the case, who knows what type of trouble he and his boys are cooking up to try and outdo Vick? :evil: :rolleyes:

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I had a dream last night that I was shot by Pacman at a strip club, it was wierd...

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

explain

10. Gatorgrant13

Gatorgrant13 Starter

What I like about the visit from the comish is that Fat Albert was the first to walk up to him and give him credit for what he is doing. Maybe that is out of fear after last year but either way it shows me that he has grown up a whole lot and could be poised for a great year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar