NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah's Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I never really bought into the idea that Te'o would fall completely out of the 1st. He simply has too much value once you start getting into the 20s.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I saw that too. He is so over-hyped it's just funny. He got totally exposed in the BCS game and then add the GF fiasco = 2nd - 3rd round

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

How so? He's overrated. Hyped up since he was on a "National Championship Team" and played through the deaths of his "fake" girlfriend and grandmother, the media loved him. Other than that, his play is very average. Reminds me of a Barrett Ruud, he gets tackles, they are just 5-10 yards behind the LOS. Lots of assisted tackles and gets INTs. He's not overly athletic, but a smart player. Played behind to future Top-10 picks Nix and Tuitt, which is why he struggled vs Bama and that elite OL.. Bamas OL held Nix/Tuitt something that no other team did.

With all that said, he's a good leader, good frame, smart player, good ball control and awareness. Then the whole girlfriend hoax will make it media hell for the team who drafts him. He'll be lucky to see the end of the 2nd IMO.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Jeremiah is a former pro scout so he's likely pretty in tune with how scouts/GMs around the league are feeling.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Can someone please explain to me why Werner is falling so far down people's draft boards.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bad combine. He's drawn comparisons to Chris Long, but they say Long looked WAAAAYYY better at the combine than Werner.

I still think he's gone by #12 to Miami.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A 305 lb Offensive Tackle from FCS Arkansas Pine Bluff was a lot faster than Mante.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm guessing DAL and NYG if he goes past Miami. Miami needs a corner, bad.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I wish Nate Silver would start doing NFL mock drafts.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar