NFL Draft '07: Pick #128 - Florida State WR Chris Davis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

A Titans conspiracy theory that I like :brow:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what a 'dreaded' team....:grrhee:

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Another blue chip prospect coming out of high school who went to FSU and "underperformed".

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Then look at game tape he obviously didn't look at Williams or Johnson.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Found this on him going through Senior Bowl reports.

"WR Chris Davis from Florida State will be playing in the NFL next year. Davis is a smaller return man, but he is also a cat quick receiver. I can see the 5-10 180 pound Davis as a third down slot receiver and a punt returner in the NFL."

6. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Bobby Wade part deux plus upside and less $$$

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Well said tez..

I love our Wr picks because all represent good value where we got them and all three are a little different. This guy will be a slot receiver and i think you are right he will develop into at least a bobby wade caliber guy..

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm just hoping we have the room on the roster to let them develop. We certainly shouldn't keep 9 WRs on the roster.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No problem..

We keep 7 on the roster and one rookie on the practice squad. We may pup givens which means only one guy gets cut from thew main group and that will be a vet not a rookie. We don't cut very many rookies and never cut a rookie WR. Guys like williams and roby have had time to develop so they need to put up or lose their jobs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar