NFL Draft '07: Pick #19 - Texas S Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

coming from a panthers fan (titans are number 2), i really wish that ten didn't get him so that carolina could have gotten him. i'm just glad that one of the two teams i follow picked him up because i was not looking forward to playing him

2. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Michael is just a quiet reserved guy

3. not on the field tho... haha, if u kno what i mean

4. He reacted the same why I woulda reacted if I had got the call from the titans, its just the way different people react to situations...

5. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

He went a few picks higher than he probably anticipated (although, he was probably anticipating going to new england). He'll make more money now. Winning the starting position probably won't be as difficult. Also, he gets to be on VY's team with some of his former team mates.

I think he's plenty happy. :)

6. i hope so, now i cant wait to go to some of the mini camps (gettin my car next week!!) and read the updates about all the players we drafted

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Prizefighter..

Code:
    Hope can cover, let Griffin come in the box. I like him vs the run.

Yes thank you. Griffin will be the strong safety. That's the idea..

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Hopefully if Griffin works out at Free Safety, Hope can play a bit closer to the line and help our Run D.

Either that or try and sign a new Defensive Coordinator as a priority undrafted free agent.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

still working on the quote?

10. and hope can return to his natural position as free safety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar