NFL Draft '07: Pick #50 - Arizona RB Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the 50th pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans selected Arizona RB Chris Henry. The 5'-11 1/4", 230 lbs has a lot of upside and ran a 4.40 40.

STRENGTHS
    Very good athlete with an outstanding blend of size and timed speed...A strong runner who does not go down easily...Has a terrific burst...He's able to run up the middle or kick it outside and turn the corner...Has the ability to be a solid receiver out of the backfield...Does not have a lot of mileage on his tires...Still has upside.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cant believe i waited three months for this crap

3. Hmmm, don't know what to make of this pick...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll need any motivational powers Chow has on this guy. A head-scratcher for me.

All the physical tools except a heart.

5. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

We better trade up and do something asap. This is the most discouraged I have ever been watching a draft. What is the story with Chris Henry better yet whose Chris Henry? Do you think he was going to fly off the board before pick 80? All the while we wait as the rest of the few quality players dissapear from the board. We have not made any moves at all! No McCareins, no Williams (despite the report) and most infuriating we watch DE after DE dissapear.
    I am so sick of watching use every one of our double digit picks round by round rarely moving up. Congrats to another year of being one of the youngest freakin teams in the NFL.

6. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Watch us go TE in round 3.

7. Titans92710

Titans92710 Guest

I think we could have picked Chris Henery up in round 7

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Definitely a head-scratcher here. Has superb measurable, extremely fast off the field (was actually a heavily recruited track star), and very strong in the weight room. But he was never a consistent starter in college, struggled to have a good career YPC, and really just was not that consistent. Basically, like Jeff said, where's the heart?

Bad pick; really just does not make any sense...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Terribly overrated. Probably could have gotten him at #80.

I hope to be proven wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar