NFL Draft '09: Pick #135 - Troy Kropog, OT, Tulane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the 135th selection of the 2009 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans have selected OT Troy Kropog from Tulane. No other offensive lineman in the league managed to deliver as many touchdown-resulting blocks (18) that Kropog produced during his junior campaign, when running back Matt Forte' ran for 2,127 yards and 23 TDs. Kropog spent the summer in the training room and added 20 pounds before his senior season. With his 4.83 speed (40-yard dash), he became the complete lineman the team envisioned when he arrived on campus in 2004.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

I hope this kid pans out so he can earn his nickname of sylar he seriously is a chubby version of sylar.

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Out of all of our picks this is the one I am not too sure on the most. A lot of other linemen out there from bigger programs but then again what do I know.

4. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

If we can get this kind of production from him when his time comes, I'll be impressed!!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Whohoo! Another Tulane player! Last season was pretty rough for me without having any. I'd gotten used to having Roydell. Roll Wave Roll!

I know no one else will care, but it makes me happy. Hey, hard to complain about someone that's really only going to be a #3 OT. He can easily fill that role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar