NFL Draft '09: Pick #30 - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I like him a lot more than Nicks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He does look like a load at WR...

Now the question is: Does he deliver in year 1?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was surprised we went WR. I wonder if Nicks was on our list above Britt.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

How many people thought we were picking Beanie? Nice work by the network to show beanie on the cell phone smiling like crazy right before the Titan's pick.

I like the Britt pick.... A wide receiver in the first round? Almost unheard of.... Lawd.... look at his ripped biceps.... yikes!..;)

5. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Kenny Britt has Larry Fitzgerald size and speed.

I think this is a great pick!

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I laughed at that picture at first. ...Then I realised it was real - I initially thought it was a Photoshopped image. Now, I'm a little afraid.

Anyhow, I never claim to be a college football expert, so my exposure to these college players is basically limited to what I hear from you guys here, but just from his look, his highlights and his attitude, I'm liking what I see. He seems like a baller. The fact he can block is a big plus for me, but any idea how he will feel working in this kind of system? What kind of offence did Rutgers run? I'm too lazy to research any of this myself...

Incidentally, with this pick, the tragic has finally happened... I'm actually older than a Titans player. :shocked:

7. Runnshoot

Runnshoot Guest

Initially I was salivating at the thought of us drafting Harvin but I knew the Vikings would draft him. Then my attention turned to Rey Rey so I was initially disappointed by the Britt pick. In retrospect, he seems to be the epitome of a Titans player. Tough as nails and sells out. I'm happy and really think he was our probable target all along.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm excited to see what he can do. I understand that he has a little 'tude...I'm alright with that. As long as he isn't a turd to our own players...we need a Finny type dude on offense.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Salivating over Harvin? I'm still laughing at Minnesota for taking him.

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Britt and Nicks have similar size but Britt is faster. I worry about his hands though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar