NFL Draft '09: Pick #30 - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Can't say that I've ever heard much of this guy. I just hope that he measures up to his 1st round status. I mean, we never go WR in the 1st and now we have, but this isn't a very sexy pick in my mind.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's not the guy i would have picked, but he had 2 1200+ yard seasons with mike teel as his QB, that's gotta count for something.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude don't need pads.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Great pick. My neighbor has season tickets to Rutgers games and I was impressed with him anytime I saw him play. I actually was thinking he would be a good fit for the Titans this morning and had a funny feeling he would fall in their laps.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

The report that he had huge hands was way off. He has 9 inch hands, which is unusually small for his size. That has lead to some drops in the past. Also, apparently his other weaknesses are route running, explosiveness to get separation, and catching the ball away from his body.

Hopefully the pick works out but those are some of the things I look for in a NFL WR, and they are his weaknesses. I'll be thrilled if he can turn into a big time threat. He has a rare size/speed ratio.

6. patitansfan

patitansfan Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

7. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

1st I never seen so many members on a single threat before. 2nd I am concerned this guy will get in some kind of trouble, I really really hope this deosnt happen. At 1st I was kind of dissapointed about this pick, maybe because I never heard of him, but then I seen he beat Fitzgeral record, and that he has an 4.5 40 and it changed my mind. Lets see what this kid can do in the future. Plus that pic of him is ridicolous. He is by far the most ripped WR I have seen. Wow

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Quick note i just looked up. Kenny Britt was the strongest WR in the draft putting up 23 reps on the bench press, if you needed anymore evidence that the dude is ripped... I think he fits in perfectly into our system and I see him as a Brandon Marshall type.

9. Looks pretty good to me. Can't ever tell how a rookie WR will develop, but certainly has loads of potential...

10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Oh, and the character concerns are BS, btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar