NFL Draft Challenge

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DCtitan49, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok I swear that wasent there eariler... he edited it LOL

I kno he had to of cuz I typed CTRL + F and typed Adams and clicked find and the only Adams that showed up was in my mock and when I asked where he was in his mock

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i did edit it...

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

only 2 contestants so far, 1000 FREE POSTS TO THE WINNER!!! i guess more people will start to join a few days before the draft, comon people post your mocks, itl be fun??!!!

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

If you haven't done this already, you might want to send TitanJeff a private message and doublecheck with him about those 1000 posts.

Another suggestion, the winner could always put a custom user title in their profile like: Winner of the 2007 NFL Draft Challenge (or they could add it to their sig).

5. wait no, it was tedd ginn jr

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Titan jeff said he would get back to me on the 1000 posts to the winner...

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If I win I want my Warning Level to go down lol.

Posts dont really matter to me.

Its not like anyone will ever catch up to Gunny

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

EVER?!?!?!? im only 15, i have plenty of free time, watch out gunny...

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Ok heres a fun and competitive game I thought of, if you want to play, just post your full first round 32 pick mock draft. 1-32, the rules are simple.

pick 1 = 1 pt
    pick 2-5 = 2 pts each
    pick 6-10= 3 pts each
    pick 11-18 = 5 pts each
    Golden Pick (19) = 10 pts
    pick 20-25= 7 pts each
    pick 26-32= 8 pts each

all drafts are only valid 30 minutes before the draft.

You may edit your draft 20 minutes before the draft.

IF a trade is made, and 2 teams swap picks, its still the player that you selected in that slot, is what your graded on
    for example. If Buffalo trades with Greenbay, and you have buffalo selecting Darrell Revis, but they trade and green bay gets Revis, you will still be awarded that point.
    Winner wins bragging rights the whole 2007-08 season. And i was thinking gotitans.com could hook the winner up with 1000 free posts or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar