NFL Draft Countdown

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DeutschTitan, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

He has a new Mock posted there and for the life of me, I can't understand why he has us picking an overrated, high bust potential CB in Leon Hall. From the games I've seen of this guy, he's been pathetic and looks more like a 2nd day pick. C'mon Scott, show us some love. We need Leon Hall like we need a hole in the head....opinions guys?

2. Revis is so much better, if we got for a CB, this is the guy to go for, he's got SF picking him, he's also still got Moses in the top 10, hmmmm, why?...

3. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

pfffft... Football's Future and East Coast Sports News have better mocks.

4. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Not now...FF has the Titans picking Quentin Moses at like pick 10...Moses is so inconsistent,and over rated

5. and we arent going to be picking at #10 right now

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Give me dwayne jarrett or reggie nelson.

Yeah leon hall got burned by ted ginn jr all day and didnt impress me one bit in any other game i saw him in.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The WR's I like are:

Calvin Johnson (GT)
    Dwayne Jarret (USCalifornia)
    Sidney Rice (USCarolina)
    Dwayne Bowe (LSU)
    Jeff "the Shark" Samardzija (ND)

I dunno about this Reggie Nelson guy. He played 2 years of JUCO and didn't look impressive last year, at least statisticly.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Reggie played one year of JUCO, then last year with Florida, this is his Junior year, which is why he would be an early entry to this years draft. Reggie also broke a guys jaw last year with a hit in the endzone. Get on UF's board for two seconds.... We worship the kid.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Wow, kid sounds awsome. Imagine a secondary that consists of him, hope, pac and clements. We'd be one mean secondary, if you consider the hitting power of the two S's and then that of Clements. Did you guys see the tackle he had on V. Jackson on sunday? Nobody would want to play us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar