NFL Fans Hate the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

So ive been reading probably like many of you on profootballtalk.com. Its a great website for information regarding rumors and whats happening around the league. There are many articles the site posts about the Colts. I find it amazing to read the many posts by the readers of the site. Alot of fans are tired of the colts organization and are persecuting them for what their franchise means and how they are being run. I have read alot about how the Colts shouldnt get Luck because they base everything around one player and everyone else sucks and a team that has had many losing seasons should get the rights to Luck. Many fans whom say they live in Indy but root for other teams said the fan base in Indy is awful this year and they are relieved to not hear about the great colts. Finally, I have read how everyone has said the Colts have the worst management, owner ship in the NFL because of how they have drafted over the last 10 years, how they do nothing to help the team and base a team around 1 player. I love that people are taking notice that the Colts are a horrible franchise!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I hate the colts

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I especially hate the Colts' fans. You can't tell the girls from the boys.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i lol everytime i see a grown man wearing a pink peyton jersey

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm sorry- if that team was so poorly run, Peyton Manning wouldn't have been half the player he is today.
    That offensive line, those WRs, that DL, etc... pretending they weren't stacked this entire time sure is nice for Peyton, but come on. They'd be sucking with him right now too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Their punter does have a pretty sweet ponytail though.

[​IMG]

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

pat chockafee sux
    and i hate the colts

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

those WRs look pretty good right now:moon2: the offensive line is awful, due to injuries. peyton had probably the quicketest release in the NFL, the o line doesnt have to hold that long. They wouldnt be sucking with him, they would probably be over .500 just because of the offense and passrush, when you play ahead the whole game you can release the dogs on Qbs

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If the Colts had Peyton they would be leading the division right now. Some people are just clueless when it comes to football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar