NFL Game pass and online options

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XO, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just wish I could get a simple inexpensive "let me watch my damn team!!" option. I'm 5000 miles from Nashville, 2300 miles from the continent, not affacting ticket salez and I don't give a rat's about watching any other team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Don't out of us get that kind of deal?

3. avvie

Not that I'm aware of. I'd be glad to know....

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I'm pretty sure xo talks bout it in first post or google it. Like 100$

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea.

If you use a service and mask your location you can use the Game Pass service that the rest of the world gets.

All 16 Titans games live online for $99.

Maybe 99€

I'm thinking about doing it.

I get RedZone already so if I can just get the live Titans games I'm good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Yeah the stuff developers come up with now-a-days is simple insane. Browser extensions are definitely handy! I use them quite often whenever I personally have to develop code.

What lol? I said I get around out of the US often lol. In all seriousness though, I absolutely love to travel Costa Rica right now is probably my most favorite place on this planet!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

You my friend is my new best friend! Just saved me a ton of money buying Sunday Ticket. The NFL service tends to be loads better and I'm fine paying the $150 ~ €99.

MediaHint charges a $5 per month subscription fee, but Zen Mate is free and does the same thing! I thought it was going to cut my speed down which is what happens when you use VPN connections, the main downside tot their use, but it doesn't.

This is definitely a good alternative! If you give two high-fives I would! Lol

8. avvie

Right, but I gotta "mask my location", which means at any time the fuggin Net Police can stop the feed and I'm out the cash.

The NFL is one of the worst offenders in corporate unfriendliness and it is absolutely morally repugnant that they do silly crap like saying "we have content!!...but you have to buy from my friends at ________ in order to get it!..." Verizon, RealPlayer, Direct TV, etc...all services that I DO NOT WANT and have NOTHING to do with football and will most likely fuggup my operating system.

9. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

I'm in Canada and don't have any access to a $99 package. Cheapest one I can find is for $220 to get you the basic GamePass package.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I believe it is outside of the the US, Canada and Mexico.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar