NFL Game Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mariota got his wish from the Hawaiian Gods.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The Jags D IS good. But damn Kizer sucks balls. I didn’t know he was THAT bad. Might be one of the worst QB performances I’ve seen with that many games under his belt.

3. Riverman

Can’t argue with the numbers or the tape. Jags smoked the Steelers at Heinz. They’re winning the games they should. No way we beat the Rams. We were counting on Davis coming through this time of the year. That train hasn’t left the station and it’s crunch time. Jags are getting a much weaker Seahawks team than we played. Things lining up better for them. Our last game won’t matter for the division we’ll most likely be 2 back by then.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That was brutal. Might not have been the worst on the day (Peterman) but esh it was horrible.

• Boring Boring x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Also some of you guys are in huge denial about the Jags.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Jags barely got by the Browns, don't let that lucky late TD fool you. Browns were in it up until the last couple minutes. a team has to be really bad to not beat the Brown's convincingly.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Riverman

You mean like by an overtime FG?

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jags got the Steelers at the right time. I can put everything I own that the Jags would've got blown out by the Steelers on Thursday too.

Had the Browns had a competent offense, they would've won with ease today.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Watched the whole game today and I can attest that the Jags defense isn't that good like everyone claims.

They played a very lackluster Browns offense today.

Had the Browns had a decent offense, we would be #1 in the AFC South.

Nothing the Jags defense did today was spectacular at all. This game was on the super piss poor QB play of Kizer. How this clown is the NFL is baffling.

I'm literally sick right now that the Jags are 1st in the AFC South.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We barely got by the Browns, and pretty much every other team we've played. Browns were never in it because they couldn't move the ball for sh*t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar