NFL heading to China?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you and your made up math

you should stop that

Im assuming CBS would retain the rights to broadcast just like when they're in London/Toronto.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

#32 GOFIGURETITANS, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
  3. JCBRAVE

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I guess it farted in that field over there. So, here's the thread.

5. JCBRAVE

Ohhh

No this will lead to something

Don't be a simpleton, there is value in China.

It's only right the NFL reclaims some of the money the Chinese have taken from all of us..

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Lovely....I am sure the fans of the home team will be delighted to be cheated of a home game and I am sure players would love to sit on a plane for 15+ hours.

On the bright side, the NFL is one product the Chinese can't copy..:chuck:

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Id love to see them or any country try, then we could see who the real world champs are

maybe even get football in the Olympics

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It would take generations before Chinese athletes would be even NCAA quality players, IMO. Plus, not to overgeneralize.. but the Chinese are not physically built for football, overall.

Samoans are thick and strong.. Chinese are short and thin (if you're looking at general population) Chinese football players would be the ones who get broken in half by 260 lb American players.

You can even see it in basketball, a much less physical sport. Basketball is fairly prominent there, and Yao Ming is the only Chinese national to ever make it to the big stage, and he was an absolute freak of nature.

I could see maybe 1 or 2 Chinese stars in about 20 years. It takes generations growing up with football. I'd be highly surprised if there is one person in china, given 2-3 years training, could be even an average NFL player.

And in 20 years, the NFL will be even more insufferable to watch.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

I agree that we're years and years away from anyone anywhere outside the States from donig anything worthwhile in the NFL, but this could be how it all starts.

And once upon a time Americans were short and thin too, now look...

You ever see an Asian kid in school here? Theyre twice the size of mom and dad. Just feed them and they'll grow lol

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I called it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar