Rumor NFL is rigged?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

[​IMG]

It may seem so at times when you got a dynasty in New England begin right after 9-11 the whole red, white and blue Patriot thing ... then you got Saints getting good after Katrina goes down the list ... But seems too hard to rig the NFL.

The NBA on the other hand?!?! Well that is rigged IMO.

I know this isn't a NBA thread but it pisses me off so much how rigged that stupid lottery system Commish Stern uses. All done behind closed doors which is shaddy in and of it self.

The NY Knicks magically get 1st pick when Patrick Ewing is on the board.

Knowing the the LA Lakers are in a downfall with Kobe on his last leg, Stern despertly wants Los Angeles to relevant so he conviently gives the Clippers land 1st pick (even without the worst record the year prior - see the rigged Lottery format) and land Blake Griffin.

But Commish Stern doesnt stop there to add to the "new upstart LA franchise"; he blocks trades and lets CP3 Chris Paul go to Los Angeles to get that Clipper team relevant knowing that Kobe is on the downside of his career and the downfall of the Lakers is inevitable.

It goes on down the line but the NBA is virtually unwatchable because you already know which 2 or 3 teams will make it far and to the Finals.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

We also sucked it up in so many ways. How did we get screwed on Fitz' awful interceptions and stone hands wilson. That has to be a not top 10.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I respect Belichek as a coach and Brady as a QB immensely. I despise the cheating, the average Pats fan, and the big-market media jizz fest they receive. Brady throws the best ball in the NFL.

"Spy-gate", "tuck rule", uggs, and honking fans make me loathe them. Truly not envy.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I 100% agree many of their fans are awful. They're probably the whiniest, most spoiled fanbase in the whole league. One of my buddies is a big time Pats fans and he's about ready to slit his wrists every time they play a bad quarter. And the vast majority of the time they end up winning anyway and he's still complaining that it should have never been that close. It's going to be fun to see how they react when the Brady/Belichick days are over.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Pats are always good b/c they have Brady. In order to be a consistently good team you need an elite QB

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

How, exactly?

What call on us was just completely unreasonable?

The no call block in the back?
    We got that back on Leon Washingtons punt return.

Did the refs get behind Brown and push? Or put sand in our shoes when we wernt looking?

You guys are mistaking an incompetent team for being cheated.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Don't think they need to spy on a team that was 2-9 and just lost to Jax at home

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We were down Griffin (wow can't believe that matters now), and cheated out of 3-4 plays on bogus calls.

I agree it sucks to depend on luck here and there, but when half the time luck does factor in, why can't we catch any....?

Call it incompetence or whatever, but we're just a bad team right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar