Nfl live reported on Hanesworth...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

Sapposely the say .... Titans and Albert are on two seperate roads and are fare away from each other.... So Albert is testing the waters... Colts have intrest in him...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there is no way in hell the colts can sign him. they're over the cap was speak. the texans and jags on the other hand.....

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yeah right... they were over the cap when they re-signed Clark and Sanders last season. All they have to do is get rid of Harrison, and they have the cap space. Unfortunately, we have plenty of cap space, but don't seem interested in keeping our best contributing players... Haynesworth, Scaife, Collins. I've really enjoyed some of Reinfeldt's work the last couple years. Surprising, but enjoyable nonetheless. This is now starting to irk me though. I hope he can keep picking up quality players from other teams' dumpsters and the draft, because he certainly doesn't seem interested in keeping contributing players we have around. It's not the fact that no progress has been made with negotiations, it's just by all indications from these reports, he's not even trying.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No one is going to be signed until they test the waters.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Whether they would or not, it kind of pisses me off that all these reports basically mention Reinfeldt not trying. I mean it's the offseason. Those agents' phones should be ringing off their hooks with offers, even if they're basically meaningless offers. Should at least try.

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

where did you hear the colts have interest in him? are you talking about peyton manning saying he would love to have haynesworth as a colt and him being asked about it. I dont think the colts staff ever said anything about offering haynesworth anything. it will never happen

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There's no way they can pay for the two most overpaid defensive players in football. Bob Sanders... bah. And Albert will be.

Polian is going to pull a Floyd Reese if he keeps this up. The bridge will be coming down soon. Binge and Purge.

That being said, it isn't going to happen. Everybody wants Haynesworth, not very many are going to be able to afford him. Least of all, the Colts.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

And, it's good to know that we are officially in the drivers seat of the division when they want OUR players for once. We've picked them apart.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Anybody else get pissed off when Albert grabbed the Colts helmet and started talking about how great it would be to play with Manning and Freeney? Screw him, he can go play for Indy and we will just make a regular habit of beating their @$$es twice a year. That just hit me the wrong way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Once collins and haynesworth are signed we become a top 4 SB contender. It's that simple.

Scaife we can lose but where do you find a QB and a player like AH? The problem is AH wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league not just the highest paid DT. We already offered him a comparable contract to the highest paid DT and he crapped on it. Nobody can say we have not tried.

What would the vikings want for pat williams? He's not young. If AH is not back we have to get some players at that position but nobody on the draft boards of gotitans or titanscentral seems to understand this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar