NFL May suspend Joey Porter, For calling out Refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

A source told me that the NFL is considering suspending Porter for his comments about the refs. There is also been a little chatter on sports talk radio about the same thing.

Either that or he will get fined most likely fined.

Damn can't even speak your mind NFL wants everybody to be robots.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you can spit in a guys face and not get suspended, but you talk the truth and do get suspended?

what a great league.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He won't be suspended. If he is then you can talk about a conspiracy.

And I think the problem isn't that he says the officials made a mistake, but that he actually says they deliberately assisting the Colts.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

After they admited they made a boo boo, no way does he get suspended.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What is this Big Brother bull****? The officiating call sucked, so why can't a player complain an obvious mistake? Since the NFL made a statement calling out there own mistake, I think Porter will be ok.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The Zebras were the most valuable player the Colts had.

The evidence is on the video.

Punishing a player for stating the obvious should be taken as a further admition of guilt by the league.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree with everything Porter said yet he should be suspended cause I hate the squeelers.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yes, yes down with anything sqeelerish.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

There is a rule that states no player or couch can publicly criticize calls or they will get fined. There is no "suspend" rule, so he will get fined. Kind of like what happened to Mike Holmgren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar