NFL Network: Evidence Bush will not be picked #1 (From Bush camp)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

As of Monday, the Texans had not had any contract discussions with Bush and his representatives. None.

Yet the Texans have approached North Carolina State defensive end Mario Williams, trying to see if he would be receptive to discussing a deal.

As a person in the Bush camp said Monday, "Do I have a feeling that Reggie is going to Houston? No, I have a feeling that he's not."

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9381854

2. Oh my!!!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

cough... cough...

Attached Files:

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Apropos the picture, where there's smoke, there's fire :winker:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

doesn't surprise me that the Texans would take someone else instead of Bush. I have felt all along they didn't need a QB or a RB. I did think they would trade down and take the brick

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that would have been the smart long term solution. So I was positive the Cows would not do that.

7. well they dot really need a new rb because dominik davis still has over 1,000 yard season behind that terrible line, i remember he broke a big one on us when we played them at home this season

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, who knows if it means anything, but they'd be smart to do whatever they need to do to trade down...

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

I still don't think we will have a shot a reggie. If he falls to number two the Jets have the fire power to trade up and grab him easily there.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I suspect they take Reggie then shop him the way the Chargers did Manning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar