NFL Network Titans/Oilers programming

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

This week:

Tomorrow (Wednesday) 5/30
    4 p.m. ET (3C) -- NFL Films Presents
    Explore the depth of the NFL Films archive with unique perspectives on football's greatest heroes and personalities as well as its history, humanity and humor. Tonight's show: Remember the Oilers includes Luv Ya Blue, Earl Campbell, Music City Miracle, Super Bowl 34, and White Shoes Johnson.

Thursday (5/31)
    8 p.m. ET (7C) -- NFL Classics
    Houston at Buffalo 1/3/93 - Epic Comeback: Re-live a Classic NFL matchup between the Houston Oilers and Buffalo Bills.

Sunday (6/3)
    4 p.m. ET (3C) -- NFL Replay
    NFL Replay - 2006 Wk 12 - NYG @ TEN - NFL Replay features four of the most exciting games from the weekend. NFL Replay games air in a 90-minute fast-paced format, without halftime and other elements not critical to the outcome.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wish they would show the colts game. i have the giants game on tivo and i need to the colts game to watch.

3. what channel do these come on?

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'll be checking these out for sure :yes:

I think an ice pick through the forehead would be more enjoyable than reliving this debaucle. All existing copies of the broadcast of this game should be destroyed.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have the Colts game :grrhee: AND I was there :grrhee:

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I figure it will be on the following week.

7. sooo.... what channel?

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

NFL Network

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, check the thread title... wish I had it for the summer, I'll be glad to get back to my old place.

10. so can i like highjack nfl network for a night or something?? how much does that crap cost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar