NFL Network visiting 30 teams at camp, Titans not one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 22, 2014.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Flacco beasted it that year. I don't think he is a good QB but he beasted it in the playoffs that season.

What I'm saying is you could have coach Bill B. and still suck if you don't have a franchise QB. A franchise QB correlates to wins much more than a coach does.
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

He's not. He admitted it in another thread. Only likes cj vy Britt pacman
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I said before CJ being cut we were going to struggle this season. New scheme, new coaches, and our back up QB is whitehurst. Not a good combination.
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No one is saying we might not struggle. But to say we don't even have the potential to be good is ridiculous. We have plenty of pieces to have a successful season. It's no secret I'm not a Locker jock rider, but he was playing well enough before the injury last season. If he can just stay healthy and be good, not even great, I think we can be a playoff team.

Remember 2008? We were the best team in the league with arguably the worst starting QB in the whole league.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lololololol

They've way over-hyped the dude. Even if he's as good as expected he won't be a legend.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

:crazy:
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

We also had Haynewsorth who was playing on a HOF level.
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Listening to the mediocre Midday show on 104.5 right now. They're talking about how we're being ranked at the bottom of the league. Even Kuharsky says it's ridiculous. Says it's likely all because our recent history and lack of a "marquee name". Says new coaching staff should be a positive, not a negative.

(They scouring our forum for topics again??? )
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

If theyre smart
  10. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Jalen Hurd is just white enough to reach legend status at Tennessee.

I can see it.

If he speaks properly and wears bowties it is on. They will bring saddles to Neyland just to have a shot to ride his dick.