NFL Network visiting 30 teams at camp, Titans not one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 22, 2014.

1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Pretty sure WRs/TEs running across the middle are afforded a bit more protection in the rules than a RB running up the middle.
  2. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Pretty sure?
  3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Very sure.

He was hurt all the time in high school. What makes you think college won't be any different?
  4. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

That isn't really true....got hurt once...serious that time, a shoulder separation I do believe. Was a very durable back in HS other than that.

BTW, EG ran pretty upright and he did alright I would say.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 Starter

AND so did chris brown

How'd he do?

There's only one e.g.

P.s. nice to see you outta taboo. Now i can school you here like i do there
  6. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

How about Eric Dickerson...I could name several but your mind is made up and I don't give a ****.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

520 Starter

Lol damn i came mid convo but someone got you all up in the chest bout this lol gotta go back and read
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Thanks for the support. I will try to make it out to training camp and post a report from practice either Saturday or Sunday.

Speaking of podcasts though, I think goTitans should have its own podcast with different members on it every week. What do you guys think?
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Yeah true, but I guess Media can't relate to that - still wish we had 2 or 3 superstars though, not divas just superstars
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This was actually discussed recently. Seemed like a lot of people were in favor of it. Personally I think there are probably very few members here actually suited for it. Might be best to have a couple regular "hosts" and maybe just other members as guests. Who knows how it would turn out. Would likely be interesting though, at least to us lol.