"NFL: No tampering in Redskins-Haynesworth deal"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What a crock.

Goodell is a turd.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That sucks. At least Haynesworth is sucking it up over there. Albert definitely got over on these guys. $100,000,000 for a part-timer? No thanks.

Redskins probably thought they got over on us by stealing him away, but their the ones who got took. Suckers!

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Actually, Ganther is the ex-Titan that's making the biggest contribution to the Redskins

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I did notice that. It's nice to see that he made it on another team. Too bad it's the Skins, but hey at least he's got a job. Hope he does well.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No doubt they are paying him well.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Suuuure there was no tampering. That Snyder must spend huge money on commissioners also.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...Ganther is playing well, and I hope he keeps it up (hated that we had to release him).

That being said, nothing about Big Al's season thus far surprises me...I have been saying this since he first was franchised. When Big Al got his big check, he went back to the invisible room....he was there on our team until his contract came due. He really did not begin performing for us until the year prior to the franchise year. Great talent...lots of potential, but I do not miss him. We took our lumps this year, but we will be better off without him in the long run.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

didn't have to release Gainther, MR choose too - just sayin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar