NFL oddsmakers have released odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigSteve09, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'd take the under on the Titans before I took the over. Still, it's not a good bet either way since I think there is a very decent chance we land smack dab on 7.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Anything below 8 wins is a disappointment

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was just thinking this last night looking over the schedule. Then I shook my head and attributed it to K.I.D.

that's kool-aid intoxication disorder. :koolaid:

It's very possible. :bonk2:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Koolaid is good tho. It worked last year

5. LanceB724

LanceB724 Camp Fodder

I'm afraid the titans are going to suck next year, darren mcfadden here we come (and yes i realize that dmac will be the best player of the draft next year...so that means top 3 pick). Under 7 def. Save us Vince Young you're our only hope!

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Everything looks about right. I might consider taking the under on the Pats, though. Something just feels wrong about the way the've been snapping up free agents. I've got a gut feeling they'll disappoint.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Dan Synder off-season?

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

7th isn't too bad considering our only proven playmaker is VY..

Most of the other teams listed with better records have a solid offense consisting of an experienced QB, stable RB and proven WRs..

All we have is VY.. and a roster loaded with names whom we hope will play up to expectations..

So i'll take the 7 wins anyday and depend on VY's magic to win us another 2 or 3..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar