NFL or Law School?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, he probably wasn't going to make it in the league.

If I was amazing at football and knew I'd have a good career, I'd choose it over law school. You can always do law school afterwards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Steve Young went to law school after he retired, didn't he?

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Football is a much better rush.

5. JCBRAVE

What's more heart breaking, not being drafted or being picked up by the Browns?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

evidently his dad already has a law firm. Football will last for a decade tops for him. Most likely 1 season, if that.

You can be a lawyer your whole life. Better to have a real career than not be quite good enough for the NFL.
    Plus he's famous for this now. He'll be well known because he's the guy who turned down the NFL for law school.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

He's not famous for this. And the fact his father has a law firm means he could afford to put practicing law off for some time to play ball, but he's too worried about the injuries that come with playing the game.

I guess its better he pursue other things cause I could see him getting knocked out and trying to sue the league.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He will earn more in a lifetime, have a better retirement compensation, and not have the injuries to impede his ability to enjoy it. He made the right choice.

Hell even if he was drafted as early as the second round- he is talking maybe 10-12 million if he makes it another contract. Otherwise probably 2-4 million. If he's a star, that's a completely different story with endorsements, etc.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

we're talking about him, and he was on MSN's home page.

10. JCBRAVE

I've been on NBC, and I'm not famous from that.

You telling me you'd recognize him if he walked by you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar