NFL posts Titans last playoff win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Enjoy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

that was a great game by Steve McNair. Terrible Stats but there when it counted. And Eddie running out of the locker room and back onto the field to play with a separated shoulder, amazing!

3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

this forum would have exploded if we were in a GDT when Mcnair threw his second INT in the second quarter.

Get Volek in NOW!!!

Whats ecen funnier, is Mariota smoked McNairs stats this season compared to McNair MVP season. Lower qb rating but more TD's yds, etc.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Peyton Manning rule took effect after 2004. Lot of QB stats jumped following the rule change.
    Not saying McNair is better/worse but stats will be different comparitevly for that reason. Mariota had a great season but McNair is the QB on this thread "last playoff win". We can compare and contrast playoff performances soon.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ray Lewis should have been the one shot for that dance! Wtf

6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

yeah, def a different NFL today than back then which does skew the stats. It was just eye opening, seeing what the NFL MVP stats were in 2003. I mean 2003 seems like 5 years ago to me lol not 14, its shocking how much it has changed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Like I said after the Denver game.. I will take terrible QB stats every game if the result is a win.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar