NFL Power Rankings: Pre-Training Camp Edition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

My spelling is terrible. My bad. I really did think it was shockey, and not shockley. Ah well.
    :)) Thanks.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

touché

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

it was a nice analysis though

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd be stoked if VY upp'd his rating 15 points.

Chargers won't win it either.

5. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

I hope we can stay in the top 10 this year.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think we can do that.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

As much as I hate to say it I do think that the Jags are probably a better team then us, but absolutely not for those reasons. For anyone to say David Garrard is even in the same spectrum as Brady or Manning must be watching some other sport then me. David Garrard is conservative and therefore efficient with a great running game to help him out, the reason the Jags are a good team is because their running game is very good and their defense (front seven in particular) is outstanding. I don't even feel the need to comment on Jerry Porter being the next Moss...Moss just passed Jerry Rice and set the WR TD record. The Jaguar fans you talk to sound a little too gung ho to me

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Jags fans will be unbearable. Surprisingly, few come here.

9. J Titan

J Titan Guest

Just a few notes..

Its DeMeco ryans not DeMarco, and hes a MLB

I personally think that the seahawks offense is formidable. they were ranked higher in the NFL in offense then they were in defense. but thats just my opinion.

Lol, couldnt find a weakness for the Cowboys? I would probobly guess their D-Line? Im not sure.

anyways, those are just a few of my thoughts. Very good rankings by the way.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as long as roy williams is on the field i'd say S is a weakness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar