NFL Power Rankings: Pre-Training Camp Edition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Ditto. The Dallas Cowboys are the "class of the NFC" line made me want to vomit though. :gag:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Like to see those rankings if Favre came back.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The running game will not be as good once Fred Taylor gets hurt, as he will. The defense is good, but they will miss Stroud and their pass rush won't be good this year.
    Right. I'm going to miss some spellings, but I knew he was an MLB. Guess I just typed in OLB by mistake.

Nah. Hasselback is getting old, Engram is only good WR and is old, and they don't have any great RBs.

I thought the character issue was more important. Besides, the defensive line will be good with Tank, Ellis, and Ware.

Thanks for all the compliments! :))

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

Ware is an OLB not a DL.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He is, but he basically does enough to be considered part of the DL. He gets more sacks than most DEs.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I wouldn't bank on Taylor getting hurt. He has a killer work ethic, and he's been durable enough the last few years, though when he DOES get hurt, often enough, it's against us. What I do know is that without Starks in the game, and better yet, Haynesworth in the game, their run game is crap. I think you're right about Stroud. You could see it last season. Without that big push in the middle, their DE's were practically nonexistent. They'll probably be very aggressive, blitzing with LB's, seeing as how Williams is now their DC. Perfect game for Chris Johnson to showcase his skills catching passes. DAMN, I'm already pumped for week one!!!

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Titans>Jags
    Better qb, both teams don't have great WRs, defense is about the same.

Jags drafted two DEs to try and do what the Giants did with their pass rush and hybrid defense with 4 DEs on the line. Jags are a physical defense, you beat them by running up the middle. Our defense will stop them easily too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar