NFL Power Rankings: Week 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: My preseason #1 team, the Chargers, continued to get kicked around this week. The Jets lost to a Tom Brady less Patriots, and so far, no major scandal has come from the game. The Titans continued to roll without Vince Young, and the Falcons and Matt Ryan came back to Earth. This week was also notable for its wind gusts, a result of Hurricane Ike. So here is the one man that can sympathize with overmatched refs to try to make sense of the week.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Houston dropping 10 points without playing? That might get some attention.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

just out of curiousity..who is gotitans? and is he paid to do this stuff?

4. TitanJeff

goTitans is the bot who imports articles posted on the front page. The writers of the articles are listed on the article itself. If it says "staff report", then it's me.

Everyone is compensated well but I can't disclose numbers due to a potential IRS investigations.

:suspect:

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

It's harsh but it is the truth. I don't think they will be able to focus on football for this year.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Little surprised the Steelers were #8.

7. vslyke

I just think Big Ben's injury is serious, and they do not have a good O line. The defense is not special either.

8. vslyke

This is a rumor at this point but it backs up my argument.

9. TitanJeff

I think they run away with the AFC North. They may end up hosting the playoffs.

10. vslyke

I do too, but I think the winner of the AFC South (us or the Colts) will be the #1 or #2 seed. Probably whoever wins their games against the other teams will get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar