NFL Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

of course not. I've sworn off the Pro Bowl long ago after giving it years of chances. I heard this year is better.. but it is still a game where literally nothing is at stake.

Football with no real consequences is bad football. The one thing NFL has going for it that other sports do not, is that every game means a ton. In baseball, NBA, and hockey.. a single game means mostly nothing. you have 80 something more games to make up for that one.

Pro Bowl means nothing. It at least used to be a bunch of guys prancing around in pads, avoiding injury, for no reason.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You really did miss out, it was the best pro bowl Ive seen in maybe 10 years

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I only watched the second half - forgot all about it - and I was entertained. Haven't watched it in nearly a decade... but it was superior to what I remember.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I couldn't get into it. Didn't know who I was for (I don't like Rice or Sanders), couldn't remember which team was which (the unis were atrocious) and yes they actually hit each other sometimes, but I'd rather watch a rerun Superbowl. It just didn't make any sense.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

it was pretty good for a pro bowl.

i liked that it was really defensive, shows what happens when you have a good pass rush and corners that can play man coverage.

also luck & rivers looked trash, i'd watch that every day if i could.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did not watch any of it. Just glad our guys didn't get hurt.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

*Our guy

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

**And probably only our guy for another month and a half :biglaugh:

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

oh yeah i forgot casey got snubbed. shows how much i cared about the game. so much i refuse to use correct capitalization

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

he was later elected to go, but decided not to due to pride/injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar