NFL Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VolnTitan, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

NFL Radio will report from Titan's camp today I think around 11 am. Just FYI

2. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Yeh Chris Hope just got done talking.... spoke about losing Haynesworth and how in his first year with the Titans they went 0-5 and how the team has developed and is ready for the Superbowl... They said when he hits you it's like crushing an aluminum can! Bo Scaife is now on... Then Bulluck is coming up...

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

solly is all about some Jared Cook and Jevon Ringer.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I enjoyed it today. Sounds like chris davis is making some big strides. Sounded like the cb from hawaii was having a pretty good camp. Actually jim miller compared ringer to "walter peyton", that is reaching but good to here!

5. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

I didn't know it was on but caught the end of it when i went on break at work. Chris Johnson was talking, gave a little praise to the o-line, and Lendale. Wish I would have got to listen to the whole thing though. I really would have liked to hear them interview Finny.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I forgot it was coming on today. All I heard was the CJ talk repeated during the 2-minute drill.

Gotta love Solly (Solomon Wilcotts) being up on Ringer and Cook. I wish Sirius would archive it. I'd listen to it online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar