NFL School Rule Keeps Young Away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Let's change the name from minicamp to megacamp, get him in here, and call it a technicality.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like how this kid thinks. He is our Future star

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I absolutely agree.

Somebody should e-mail Jeff Fisher with that idea. :lol:

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Fisher says to school, "Oh, come on... it's an educational field trip to Nashville." :ha:

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

How about "Vinny Camp"?

6. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

A bunch of us from Texas can't wait either for VY to suit up and play, especially against that duma$$ team from Houston! :grrr: I have to admit for pure selfish reasons, it would have been nice to see him in Burnt Orange one more year, but I'd do the same if I was in his position. Vince (sorry, still hard to say Vincent after all these years) has always had a great attitude and is a natural born leader. Go Titans & HOOK'EM!

7. i agree, i would like to see him in burnt orange again but, we wouldnt have been able to get him this year which makes me even more excited

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'm a little concerned that we're already so tight against the cap. I read somewhere that over half the teams have over 10 mil left. I would hate to get pinched before we make a playoff run... imo skip Law and keep the extra cash around for a worthy cause.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think we have a tonne of money next year.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

VY is the polar opposite of Pacboy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar