Rumor NFL To Lighten Up on Marijuana Use

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Most cases*

Nope still insurance purposes.

What good is it to test for a substance that you likely were not even under the influence of in the workplace?

What the **** does it matter if a cashier at Target gets high on the weekends?

I work in an office all day. What purpose is it to have random drug testing?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I work in an office all day, **** can get people killed. It would most definitely be a case by case basis.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Pot is literally more dangerous than Hitler, if you smoke pot, you might as well be giving Hitler an HJ.

Nazi sympathizers......:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Stick to drugs that keep you awake and alert

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I know, almost wrecked myself with the copy machine earlier.

Yet anyone can stay sky high on meds as long as they are prescribed?

Alcohol? No problem

Hard drugs that wash out of your system in ~48 hours?

GTFO.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Pilots are one of the biggest drug users out there Scarecrow (meth and coke being choices). They keep you up and are hard to catch you with. I was in flight school in my mid twenties, 2nd in class- My honesty washed me out- clean for 18 months. It caused a 2 year relapse (long story). Truck drivers are another profession that use a lot of drugs. I am not condoning drug use by any means, but it is out there. What about people who are on Psyche drugs these days in the work place legally because they feel "depressed"? A complete mind altering drug. WTF- I want to feel happy all the time too. Just kidding, but really-

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Military I think is te biggest................................. And Scarecrow works in aviation so I am sure he is aware :)

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Man f the haters

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I worked as a BUDtender throughout college, so if you are in the Boulder area check out Helping Hands Herbal MMJ dispensary. Have fun!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar